Here’s the list of upcoming events at Perth Table Tennis Club
June 2017 – PTTC Pennant Competition 2017
PTTC are planning to start an internal pennant competition for 2 player teams. We are initially looking for 8-10 teams to conduct a trial run starting on Tuesday September 19 2017.
- Weekly team matches, every Tuesday from 7.00pm to 8.30pm.
- 2 man teams, match format is AvX, BvY, AvY, BvX, Doubles played only to break a tie.
- Cost is $10 per match, players may continue to play on at the club after the match for free.
- Prizes – “Hall of Fame” framed posters of the winners in action during the competition.
- Up to 3 players can enter as a team, although only 2 players may play the singles matches. The third player may play the doubles match, if it is held.
- Players can enter as an individual without a team, in which case PTTC will attempt to place the player into a team.
- Closing date for entries – September 1 2017.
Contact Greg to enter or for more information.
Sunday 24th July 2016 – Weekly Swiss Style Fun Tournament Begins
Doors open for warming up at 11.00am, with a 12.00pm starting time. Entry fee is $20, so just turn up by 11.45am, hand over your entry fee to the trustworthy looking gentleman at the door (that would be me), and start playing! The tournament should wrap up around 3.30pm – 5.00pm, depending on numbers.
Prize money will be $100 for 1st place, and a $50 participation prize drawn randomly from among the rest of the players.
This is a fun tournament that caters for all ages and standards, so don’t worry if you are a beginner, you can still play and have a good time. Each player is guaranteed 4-6 games, it is not a knockout tournament.
Sunday 26th June 2016 – Swiss Style Tournament – 11.30am – 5.00pm (approx)