News Flash – PTTC will be closed between Sunday 25th December 2016 and Sunday 1st January 2017. We will reopen on Monday 2nd January 2017.
At Perth Table Tennis Club, we have a thriving table tennis community catering for players of all ages and standards.
Whether you are a beginner just looking for a social hit, a serious table tennis player looking for a place to train, or an up and coming player wanting to get coaching, PTTC is the place to go for table tennis in Perth!
We are located at the Maccabi Gym, 61 Woodrow Avenue, Yokine. Directions
Perth Table Tennis Club Features
- Open 6 days a week (Mon 7-10pm: Tue/Thu/Fri 6-10pm: Sat/Sun 1pm-6pm)
- 12 table venue, excellent court space, competition quality tables
- Group coaching and Quick Tips available from qualified coaches
- Affordable prices – $10 per session; special offer of $20 per week
- All ages and standards welcome
- Table tennis robots available for use by players free of charge
- Bats and balls available for free loan
- Free coffee and tea for players and parents
Most people who are interested in playing table tennis at a club for the first time have the same questions, such as: “I’m a beginner, will anybody want to play with me?”; “I don’t have a bat, can I borrow one?”; “Do I have to know all the rules?”; “Can I get some tips or coaching to help me improve?”; and “Can my friend and I just book a table for ourselves for a hour or two?”.
Here’s the answers to those (and other) FAQs we get at the Perth Table Tennis Club.
Here’s a quick look at the “Don’t Miss the Swiss” tournament held on 26 June 2016.